Register here on your own OR as a Virtual Team Captain and Walk/Run a Virtual Diabuddies Dash where you are to support CDF and raise diabetes awareness in your hometown!
VIRTUAL TEAM CAPTAIN
Can’t make it to the Diabuddies Dash in Keizer, Oregon? Live out of state? Busy that day? No worries!! Join us in supporting CDF and raising diabetes awareness by participating virtually any time between Dates TBD Fall 2019!
- Run on your own or build a team of runners in your local community
- Spread the word and build your team
- Register yourself or your Team to receive Diabuddies Dash T-shirts for Race Day
- Walk/Run sometime between dates TBD Fall, 2019!
- Use the hashtag #DiabuddiesDash to share pictures from your run!
2019 reg cost $tbd
Participants will receive a Diabuddies Dash t-shirt **
Team Captains will receive assistance in setting up their run and building their team
**please note, if you register within 2 weeks of when you plan to run your Virtual Dash, we can not guarantee t-shirt delivery in time for your run. Shirt sizes may be limited.**
Race Day Logistics ~ The perks of being a Virtual Team Captain is that you can plan to “participate” in the Diabuddies Dash where you are and at a time that works for you and your community.
- Where will your walk/run start and end?
- How long will your run be? Map your Walk/Run Route
- When will walk/run take place?
- Will there be a post-race celebration?
These are logistics that are all up to you what works best for your team! We are here to help along the way, so don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com with any questions.
WALK/RUN WHERE YOU ARE HOST
Ready to take it a step further? Become a Diabuddies Dash Where You Are Host and create a Walk/Run in your home town! Establish your own Walk/Run with the support of local donors and businesses. CDF will walk you through the steps to set up your Walk/Run and provide promotional material. A great way to give back to CDF and help raise diabetes awareness. Perfect for High School Senior Project or a Community Project. We will help you along the way. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org