Chris has not only been a leader in generating funds for diabetes research and education, but an outspoken advocate for all kids & young adults. In 2005 and 2006 Chris was invited to address the U.S. Senate committees on the topics of diabetes funding and research. Chris has supported Providence Child Center by serving as Honorary Co-Chair for the NBA/NFL Celebrity Golf Challenge in 2003.
Other prior speaking engagements include:
- Les Schwab Invitational – Key Note Speaker
- Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center – Key Note Speaker
- JDRF – Walk to Cure Diabetes – Celebrity Emcee
- JDRF – Hope Gala -Celebrity Master of Ceremony Emcee
- Children With Diabetes – Friends for Life – Key Note Speaker
- JDRF Heart of Gold Gala – Celebrity Master of Ceremony Emcee (2 years)
- JDRF Walk – Oregon/SW Washington Chapter- Celebrity Master of Ceremony Emcee (2 years)
- ServePro of Salem West Annual Charity Golf Tournament – Key Note Speaker
- JDRF Type One Nation – Key Facilitator and Session Speaker
For more information about Chris Dudley speaking engagements, contact the Chris Dudley Foundation.
Phone: (503) 349-0073